From: Heiko Schmidt <Heiko.Schmidt@webbedtables.de>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: ob-calc duplicate stack-element issue
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 16:08:56 +0100	[thread overview]

Several times I made exactly similar experiences with ob-calc as you
mentioned (units, do what I want), nevertheless I decided to be
dependent of orgmode and I'd really appreciate to use ob-calc for
"literate calculation".

"Embedded calc" seems interesting but I refuse using more tools or modes
because they always tend to create open loops which I'm having enough.

I think ob-calc is underestimated in the org-babel world - there is only
a few documentation on it. It could be of more value to document
calculations.

Thanks,
Heiko