On Nov 28, 2008, at 9:24 PM, Lindsay Todd wrote: > Folks, > > I would like to extract items that are "NEXT" action todo-items > from my master gtd.org file, for reference in my paper planner, and > make a custom agenda command to repeat this. Most of what I want to > do is easy with the TODO search. But I don't really want items that > won't be scheduled by sometime in the next week. I see that TODO > items without a SCHEDULED keyword will always be selected with > +SCHEDULED<"". But how do I include items scheduled for the > next week as well? > > What hasn't worked: > > +SCHEDULED<"" (the documentation suggested > this wouldn't work) > +SCHEDULED<"<+1w>" (not sure why I thought this > had a chance) Why? Because that would be a syntax very consistent with how Org handles such things in other places. I have added this, thanks for the idea. - Carsten