Dear all, It is great that org mode makes creating Beamer slides so easy! I would like to include some green example blocks in my slides (e.g., for exercises for my students), and I can turn an org headline and its "content" into an example block by just pressing C-c C-b e -- very nice. Now, my problem is that Org mode exports this as a Beamer example environment, instead of an exampleblock environment. The difference is that the exampleblock environment is just a green block that otherwise behaves like the standard Beamer blocks (in particular, users have full control over its title), while an example environment always adds something to the title like this: Example (ACTUAL TITLE). Such behaviour may be useful in special cases, but the exampleblocks are more flexible and should therefore at least be supported as an alternative option, but likely being the default export option. Attached to this message there is a simple patch that adds support for exampleblocks (short cut C-c C-b E) by keeping everything else as it is. Best wishes, Torsten -- Dr Torsten Anders Course Leader, Music Technology University of Bedfordshire Park Square, Room A315 http://www.torsten-anders.de