Dear Tom, Hi. Thanks for your comment. I have verified the `org-agenda-files' is available for org-search-goto once I call org-agenda command. The solution for `org-directory' is good for active buffers. But I actually don't want to keep opening archived org files only for searching. So I will find another solution :-) Best regards, Takaaki Ishikawa @takaxp On 2011/12/12, at 23:50, Tom wrote: > Takaaki ISHIKAWA ieee.org> writes: > >> >> If this package can handle `org-directory' having org files, >> or `org-agenda-files', it is more handy. > > org-agenda-files should be no problem, since this package searches in > all opened org buffers, and org opens all agenda files when building > the agenda. > > As for org-directory the simplest solution is to have all org files > opened from there and then this tool will search in those too. > > Since the invention of iswitchb, ido and similar tools we don't travel > the buffer list sequentialy anymore, so you can have all of your org files > opened in emacs all the time, because it doesn't matter if 5 files are > open or 20. >