* source code block language 'makefile' and listings package
@ 2014-07-04 15:32 Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2014-07-04 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

I used the source block language 'makefile'

#+begin_src R makefile
#+end_src

and now I would like top export this block to html. I am using the
listings package for this, and it supports the syntax, but the
language is called 'make', while org uses 'makefile'

Is there a way of telling the tex exporter to export 'makefile' blocks
as language 'make', or can I easily tell listings that the language
'makefile' is equal to 'make'?

Thanks,

Rainer

Stellenbosch University