Hi, Here is my proposal to create a new :async feature for Org-babel-clojure. This is discussed at length in this blog post: http://fgiasson.com/blog/index.php/2016/04/05/using-clojure-in-org-mode-and-implementing-asynchronous-processing/ I added the commit of the changes, the commit for the ORG-NEWS file and the commit for the Worg documentation. IMPORTANT NOTE: this includes the patches for the new :async feature *AND* the new org-babel-clojure-sync-nrepl-timeout setting (for consistency's sake) Thanks, Fred