From: luke call <luke350@onemodel.org>
To: Robert Klein <roklein@roklein.de>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: "atomic knowledge" modeling tool
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 08:20:45 -0700	[thread overview]

On 02/02/16 00:23, Robert Klein wrote:
 > So I have to actually pay for export (C-c C-e in org-mode and more
 > formats to export to), searching (C-s and C-r in emacs,
 > probably more in org-mode) and /maybe/ recent bugfixes? And probably
 > no Emacs shortcut keys.

All features are in the free/open code; really everything is in github
under a Free license.  (If anyone provides the least assistance to the
project, even just some feedback and joins the announcements list, I'll
currently send them the compiled full binary upon request, as the web
site indicates.)

> As your 'product' is
> not relevant to org-mode [....]

I mentioned OM here only because I thought it of interest to
org-mode users, which it evidently was to at least two who thanked me,
and I answered their questions, in order not to be rude to them.

> If you have to offer a exporter for org-mode exporting stuff to your
> product you're very welcome to present it here.

Org-mode can save to outlines AFAIK.  Import of text outlines
(with possible manual adjustments) works in OM. Thanks for mentioning
it.

You're right that anything else now should probably best be on the
www.onemodel.org mailing lists.