Greetings, I am trying to define buffer-wide initializations in org-babel, so that I can import a python module once and then use its exported symbols in all the code chunks throughout the buffer. Is there a way to do it? I have tried all the obvious approaches and none seems to work. (My hope was that I could define a :session and then use it in every chunk, but python doesn't like it). I just found out about org-babel, and I am delighted by its promise. Org-mode has changed the way I work (after a year and a half I could not live without it) but now I think this is going to be another bit step. Many thanks, jm -- http://juanreyero.com/blog