Hello Everyone, I've searched and read and found several examples of making custom postambles for an HTML export, but I can't seem to find a way to do it all in a local file. First, I'm new to HTML exporting (as some of you remember from my last email). So, I went ahead and inserted a template into my .org file (C-c C-e # html) and noticed "html-postable" was set to 't'. Based on what I read, this means it should take the contents of the variable "org-export-html-postamble-format" and use /that/ for the postamble. However, I set /org-export-html-postamble-format/ in my .emacs file: > (setq org-export-html-postamble-format > '(("en" "

From .emacs

")) > ) ...and in my .org file had: #+OPTIONS: html-postamble:t then I tried #+OPTIONS: html-postamble:auto and also removed it. All 3 times the postamble from my .emacs was not used. Finally, I tried "Local variables"? Never did this before but attempted it and put: > # Local Variables: > # org-html-postamble: t > # org-export-html-postamble-format: "Hello World" > # End: in my .org file and still no luck. Can a custom pre/postamble be specified on a per file basis? FWIW, no, I do not have any /org-publish-project-alist/ specified as this seems to be a "site-based" solution. I'm looking for a page-based solution. TIA! --David