Thanks! I think for my purposes with HTML, it would be sufficient to replace
with .... Is there a way to get org to do that on export, or do I have to keep editing the HTML output? Thank you. -pd On 6/23/15 11:11 AM, Kaushal wrote: > On the topic of exporting auto-wrapped lines in source code blocks to > .tex/.pdf: > > If you use minted instead of listings, the latest minted 2.0 (probably > not yet on tex-live) latex package does line wrapping in the source > code blocks very elegantly. ... > > > On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 10:59 AM Peter Davis > wrote: > > > So getting line breaks in exported LaTeX/PDF src examples is now > working > beautifully. > > Is there any way to do this in exported HTML? > > Thank you, > -pd > > >