* make code lines bold in export
@ 2015-04-08 12:01 thomas
From: thomas @ 2015-04-08 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

it would be very nice if i was able to highlight (i.e. make bold)
certain lines in an exported code, say ODT.

Something like this:

#+BEGIN_SRC java
public class HelloActivity extends Activity {
   /** Called when the activity is first created */
   @Override
   public void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState)
   {
     super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
     setContentView(R.layout.main);  // *MAKE THIS LINE BOLD*
   }
}
#+END_SRC

Is there an - easy - way to do this? My first guess: I need to write an
export filter ...  what would you think?

Thanks,
thomas