Tom, For some reason, the color background for listings is not showing up. Attached are the output pdf and the org-article.cls. I modified the headings in your article-class.org as follows: #+LaTeX_CLASS: org-article-subsubsection #+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [koma,letterpaper,utopia,10pt,listings-sv,microtype,paralist] #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[AUTO]{inputenc} I have also modified the org-article.cls to give me helvet as the sans-serif font for utopia setting. Also, the value of org-latex-to-pdf-process is given below: Its value is ("pdflatex -interaction nonstopmode %s" "pdflatex -interaction nonstopmode %s") - Srinivas --- On Wed, 9/22/10, Thomas S. Dye wrote: > From: Thomas S. Dye > Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: A LaTeX class for Org-mode export > To: "Srinivas Pavani" > Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2010, 12:31 AM > Aloha Srinivas, > > Good news. > > I'm not sure what you mean by "close," though.  In the > LaTeX world, a  > document is supposed produce the same output regardless of > the  > platform or the output device.  "Close" is typically > not good enough. > > Feel free to ask questions when they arise. > > All the best, > Tom > > On Sep 21, 2010, at 6:44 PM, Srinivas Pavani wrote: > > > Tom, > > > > Thanks for your quick reply. > > > > Looks like something went wrong so I reinstalled > MikTex 2.8 and  > > tried again. I started off with simple PDFs and slowly > built up. > > > > I am finally able to get a pdf version that is close > to yours. > > > > - Srinivas > > > > > > > > > >