Hello, Thomas S. Dye writes : > If you'd like to contribute other patches, then you'll want to sign > the FSF papers following the instructions here: > http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#sec-2 This process will > probably take some weeks to complete. I completed the copyright assignment procedure, so I come back to propose my changes. To avoid you browsing your mails to find the first message, I summarize again the changes in this mail, and attach the patch to it. This patch adds support for :dbhost, :dbuser and :database parameters for SQL code blocks that uses postgresql engine. This allows to abstract postgresql login details instead of sending parameters in a psql-specific format using :cmdline argument. I am still at your service for any comment on the code. Regards, Steven RĂ©mot