Hi Rainer, You can see mine https://github.com/xgarrido/org-resume that uses org-mode to produce a LaTeX->PDF (see attached file) file as well as an HTML version. Hope it gives you some ideas. Cheers, Xavier Le 19/09/2014 11:18, Rainer M Krug a écrit : > Hi > > I am looking for examples / templates for CVs written using org, as I > decided to ose org for my CV. > > I fund this oldish conversation > > http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2012-04/msg00096.html > > and these two templates for using org to write a CV: > > https://github.com/punchagan/resume > https://github.com/fasheng/fsh-orgmode-latex-cv > > as well this CV without .org file > > http://adamsonj.ninth.su/cv.html > > Also, there does not seem to be anything on worg. > > - Can somebody give any further info on org and CVs? > - How do you do it (I don't assume you write your CVs in Word?), or are > you using LaTeX directly? > - Any other examples and templates online? > > If I get enough, I will compile a summary for worg, but I need examples > and information. > > Thanks, > > Rainer >