Le 03/09/2014 20:22, Nicolas Goaziou a écrit : > > It looks good but I realized (a bit late) we cannot use "C-c p" as it is > reserved to users, as any "C-c LETTER" combination. > > Here is a patch to change the key-binding of `orgtbl-ascii-plot' from C-c p to C-c # (The little grid symbol # seems appropriate for a plot). (But of course another key combination is still possible). C-c # is already mapped to `org-update-statistics-cookies'. It makes sense only on a header with a cookie like this: * Header [12/45] Therefore I made this key-binding context-sensitive. The current behavior remains unchanged. (Many other Org key bindings are context-sensitive: C-c C-x L `org-shiftmetaleft' C-c down `org-shiftdown' C-c C-x M-w `org-copy-special' C-c * `org-ctrl-c-star' and so on). Have fun Thierry