Hey there, I have a 1.2+ MB org-mode file and have been getting the following message for a week or two.  I have cleaned up content by archiving older content and have run org-lint to cleanup some syntax issues ... How to debug this type of issue? Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Unregistered buffer modifications detected. Resetting. If this warning appears regularly, please report the warning text to Org mode mailing list (M-x org-submit-bug-report). The buffer is: plan.org  Current command: (org-agenda 4070 5168)  Chars modified: 4070  Buffer modified: 5168  Backtrace: nil Disable showing Disable logging Thank you for your guidance.