From: "Monroe, Will" <wtmonroe@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: How to analyze clocking reports (e. g. with spreadsheet application)?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:07:52 -0500	[thread overview]

Christoph,

Thanks for sharing this.  I'm just now beginning to explore the ability
of org to provide weekly and monthly reports.  I've gotten as far as
implementing the elisp that Sacha Chua shared here:
http://pages.sachachua.com/.emacs.d/Sacha.html#monthly-reviews  It works
great but at this early stage, I'd like to explore the features of org
further to develop an approach that works for me.

So I'd love to see a mini-tutorial on worg about what you've developed.

All the best,

Will