* org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize sending hangs ...
@ 2014-07-21 13:15 Peter Davis
From: Peter Davis @ 2014-07-21 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've used org-mode-org-mime-htmlize in the past to send email from org,
via Gnus. However, recently I've discovered that after I edit the To:
field and enter C-c C-c, I get "Sending via mail..." in the mini-buffer,
and then emacs just sits there, apparently hung. Typing C-g enough times
brings it back, but the mail never gets sent.

I have started running Gnus in a different emacs concurrently on the
same machine (On OS X, I run org-mode in emacs-mac-port, and run Gnus in
Aquamacs), using the same .gnus.el, but I would not expect that to cause
any problems.

Any suggestions as to what may be going on here, or how to trouble shoot
it? I really like sending nicely formatted emails from org.

Thanks!
-pd

--
Peter Davis