* Including headlines in export with specific tags AND no tags?
@ 2014-05-04 21:06 Rehan Iftikhar
From: Rehan Iftikhar @ 2014-05-04 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello

I'd like to export a .org file which includes all headlines without any
tags AND headlines with selected tags. Headlines with tags which do not
match the specified list are skipped.

My testing so far reveals that setting org-export-select-tags only selects
headlines which strictly match the specified tag list. I have tried
including nil, an empty string, and an empty string with a space in the
specified tag list without any luck.

Does anyone know if this is currently possible?

Thanks,
-Rehan