* org-latex-with-hyperref missing?
@ 2014-03-02 16:01 Charles Millar
From: Charles Millar @ 2014-03-02 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Has the above command been removed and been replaced with
org-latex-hyperref-template?

Can't find anything concerning this.

Just checking before I change my init file.

Nicholas Goaziou referred to org-latex-with-hyprref as recently as Feb
17, 2014.

org version Org-mode version 8.2.5h (release_8.2.5h-664-g737146 @
c:/cygwin/home/owner/.elisp/org-mode/lisp/)

Charlie Millar

---

* Re: org-latex-with-hyperref missing?
@ 2014-03-02 16:13 ` Charles Millar
From: Charles Millar @ 2014-03-02 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 3/2/2014 11:01 AM, Charles Millar wrote:
> Has the above command been removed and been replaced with
> org-latex-hyperref-template?
>
> Can't find anything concerning this.
>
> Just checking before I change my init file.
>
> Nicholas Goaziou referred to org-latex-with-hyprref as recently as Feb
> 17, 2014.
>
> org version Org-mode version 8.2.5h (release_8.2.5h-664-g737146 @
> c:/cygwin/home/owner/.elisp/org-mode/lisp/)
>
> Charlie Millar
>
> ---
> protection is active.

So,I changed my init file anyway before waiting for any answer. I set
the template to an empty string, which works for me.

Even so, was there any mention of this change?

Charlie Millar

---

* Re: org-latex-with-hyperref missing?
@ 2014-03-02 21:37   ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2014-03-02 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Charles Millar <millarc@verizon.net> writes:

> On 3/2/2014 11:01 AM, Charles Millar wrote:
>> Has the above command been removed and been replaced with
>> org-latex-hyperref-template?
>>
>> Can't find anything concerning this.
>>
>> Just checking before I change my init file.
>>
>> Nicholas Goaziou referred to org-latex-with-hyprref as recently as
>> Feb 17, 2014.
>>
>> org version Org-mode version 8.2.5h (release_8.2.5h-664-g737146 @
>> c:/cygwin/home/owner/.elisp/org-mode/lisp/)
>>

> So,I changed my init file anyway before waiting for any answer. I set
> the template to an empty string, which works for me.
>
> Even so, was there any mention of this change?

The commit is

commit 73714684e4f8836a80891c053b952151a90b93da
Author: Joe Hirn <joseph.hirn@gmail.com>
Date:   Fri Feb 28 09:40:37 2014 +0100

    ox-latex: Allow customization of hyperrefsetup

    * lisp/ox-latex.el (org-latex-hyperref-template): New variable.
    (org-latex-with-hyperref): Remove variable.
    (org-latex-template): Use new variable.

There was a fairly extensive discussion in this thread:

    http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/82430

--
Nick

* Re: org-latex-with-hyperref missing?
@ 2014-03-02 21:58     ` Charles Millar
From: Charles Millar @ 2014-03-02 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 3/2/2014 4:37 PM, Nick Dokos wrote:
> Charles Millar <millarc@verizon.net> writes:
>
>> On 3/2/2014 11:01 AM, Charles Millar wrote:
>>> Has the above command been removed and been replaced with
>>> org-latex-hyperref-template?
>>>
>>> Can't find anything concerning this.
>>>
>>> Just checking before I change my init file.
>>>
>>> Nicholas Goaziou referred to org-latex-with-hyprref as recently as
>>> Feb 17, 2014.
>>>
>>> org version Org-mode version 8.2.5h (release_8.2.5h-664-g737146 @
>>> c:/cygwin/home/owner/.elisp/org-mode/lisp/)
>>>
>> So,I changed my init file anyway before waiting for any answer. I set
>> the template to an empty string, which works for me.
>>
>> Even so, was there any mention of this change?
>>
> The commit is
>
> commit 73714684e4f8836a80891c053b952151a90b93da
> Author: Joe Hirn <joseph.hirn@gmail.com>
> Date:   Fri Feb 28 09:40:37 2014 +0100
>
>      ox-latex: Allow customization of hyperrefsetup
>
>      * lisp/ox-latex.el (org-latex-hyperref-template): New variable.
>      (org-latex-with-hyperref): Remove variable.
>      (org-latex-template): Use new variable.
>

> There was a fairly extensive discussion in this thread:
>
>      http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/82430

Thanks, Nick.

---