On 2/28/14, 12:03 PM, John Hendy wrote: > On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 10:59 AM, Peter Davis wrote: >> I'm writing a short paper containing tables, images, etc., but I'm getting a >> blank page in the PDF output. That is, it's completely blank *except* for >> the page number. >> >> Any suggestions on how to trouble-shoot or fix this? > Probably related to image/table float placement. I've had an image on > one page trigger a blank page after it, and if your options or the > size of the image on the next place won't fit on a single page, it > might be skipping that blank one entirely and moving along to the > next. > > Is it possible to share the document, or could you try to copy that > .org file, remove the contents of p. 1-4 and 8-9, and then share the > .org file that generates pages 5, 6 (blank), and 7? Thanks, John. I figured it has something to do with LaTeX float behavior, but I'm trying to understand how to control it through org-mode. I'm attaching a small sample that reproduces the problem. Thanks! -pd -- Peter Davis The Tech Curmudgeon www.techcurmudgeon.com