From: Rainer Stengele <rainer.stengele@online.de>
To: Bastien <bzg@altern.org>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Proposal: adjust CLOCK directly in agenda
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 13:21:19 +0100	[thread overview]

Am 02.09.2012 10:46, schrieb Bastien:
> Hi Rainer,
>
> Rainer Stengele <rainer.stengele@online.de> writes:
>
>> I cannot find a property which shows the start and ending time of an
>> entry, so changing the total time is useless for me as I do not see
>> where the task started or ended.
>> I still consider the ability to edit values in the normal agenda view as
>> an advantage.
>
> The change I implemented allows you to adjust the last clock of an entry
> from the agenda column view.
>
> Just go to such a view, S-<up> in a CLOCKSUM field and this will add
> minutes to your clock.
>
> I didn't implement adjusting clocks in cascade yet, as this needs to
> be clearly presented to the user, but I had a look and will suggest
> something.
>
> Thanks,

Bastien,

I still do a lot of adjustments to clocks after some time through the day
or even after checking the weeks or months past agenda.
I live in the agenda and there I find I have to adjust clocks.
For now I have to visit the org buffer, go to the clock entry, adjust the entry,
I would very much like to stay in the agenda and simply S-<up> or S-<down> being on a clock entry.
That operation would update the clocks in the org buffer.
Any chance to get this as on a enhancement wish list?
if not could you please direct me to a way how I could possibly begin to program such a feature.

Thank you!

Rainer