I sent this patch a month ago, but it got no reply. Perhaps that I accidentally had html email format didn't help. During the extra hours of org-extend-today-until, when org-clock-mode-line-total is 'today, the clocked time shown in the modeline is wrong. It ignores all previously clocked time, when it should add them starting from the past day beyond org-extend-today-until hours. This also affects clock tables. The problem can be reproduced in emacs -q with the following code, as long as the current time is not between 11 PM and 12 AM: (progn (require 'org-clock) (setq org-clock-mode-line-total 'today) (setq org-extend-today-until 23) (format-time-string "%a %D %l:%M %p" (org-clock-get-sum-start))) expected result: A date of yesterday, time of 11:00 PM Actual result: A date of today, time of 11:00 PM Note this patch only fixes a bug where org-extend-today-until is already used. - Ian Kelling