Dear Orgers, I face a problem when I want to 'html' export a pretty simple org file : test.org contains the following lines #+BEGIN_SRC c++ int j= 1; #+END_SRC If I do emacs --batch -q --eval '(require (quote org))' --visit test.org \ --funcall org-html-export-to-html I get Loading vc-git... Loading cc-langs... Symbol's function definition is void: nil I have also activated the debug mode but the messages are quite cryptic for me (attached file). The point is that it only crashes with C/C++ languages but works with python, awk, sh, emacs-lisp ... I'm using orgmode 8.2-35 from the git repository. Thanks for your help, Xavier