Hi Richard, Thanks for your reply (and also the MobileOrg of course)! No. I'm using the 6.33. I tried the git version, but there are some compiling errors: In toplevel form: lisp/org-ascii.el:29:1:Error: Symbol's function definition is void: org-float-ti me make: *** [lisp/org-ascii.elc] Error 1 I'll probably wait till the next release. By the way, on the ipod touch, I can see the TODO and TAGs, but the "Priority" is always empty. Any suggestions? Thanks! Xin On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Richard Moreland wrote: > Are you using the latest Git version of org-mode? Carsten added a fix > that should automatically add the default week and todo agenda views > for you. > > Let me know if this helps, > Richard >