Hi Bastien, Thanks for coming back to my request! I'm not sure if Sebastian has already implemented it or not. I saw my friends using a software on Mac called aquaminds to produce webnotes, and that "expand" button is very useful when presenting across the internet during net-work meeting. Here is the one example page (including the "?1" after html): http://www.aquaminds.com/synergy/index.html?1 On this page, one can see the minus sign can be clicked and become plus sign ... Xin On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Xin, > > Xin Shi writes: > > > I'm wondering if it's easy to implement the "javascript expand collapse" > in the > > published page. > > > > [This might be work for Sebastian again :-), but I think this feature > > shall be useful. ] > > How does it differ from what Sebastian already implemented? > > -- > Bastien >