Hi Nick, I tested on another machine with Debian 5.0 /Iceweasel 3.0.6. It can produce the PDF file but the icon is still missing. Xin On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 10:53 AM, Nick Dokos wrote: > Xin Shi wrote: > > > > Yes. My broser works on the same page a few weeks ago. > > > > I tested on other sites, it is OK. I also tried on the orgmode homepage, > > same error. > > > > I see neither of the problems you see: the icon is in the proper place and > the PDF of the org home page is readable by both xpdf and acroread. But > note > that Carsten fixed something having to do with (I'm guessing) with > org-info.js, > that was causing the navigation sidebar of the manual to be absent. That > may > have fixed the problems that you see, too? In any case, it's worth > rechecking. > > > Thanks, > Nick >