Hello Experts, I'm using org-6.28b and the fresh org-info.js (a few minutes ago). I publish org file into HTML with #+INFOJS_OPT: view:info. Just like this page: http://orgmode.org/Changes.html However, the internal links (such as [[#tag-name]]) still does not work. When I hover the courser on the link, I can see it is correct. Somehow, the javascript just does not follow the link. Put it another way, once get into that page, all of the movement for the internal links are governed by javascript only, only links like javascript:org_html_manager.go(12) works. I don't know if it's possible to fix it. For example, in the same page: http://orgmode.org/Changes.html although it already have "customed_id"s, such as #v6.27, when you click on the Version 6.27, the real link get you to there is javascript:org_html_manager.go(29). If one put a link on that page: [[#v6.27][Go to Version 6.27]], it might not work. Thanks! Xin