On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 10:15 PM, Sebastian Rose wrote: > Xin Shi writes: > > Hi Sebastian, > > > > Hmm... I may need to wait for another release of the org-mode and the js > > file. > > > Which version of Org-mode do you use? `M-x org-version RET' > > I'm using 6.27a. > > > By the way, it looks the contents table in the left-bar of that page > behaves > > strange: > > > > http://orgmode.org/Changes.html#sec-2.1.1 > > > Yes. It the navigation jumps up again. > > I saw, that the page in info mode jumps up to the headline inside the > window. It does so, because the browser moves to the section if I change > the location. > The only workaround I found so far, is to hide the body, change the > location, show the body again and do a `window.scrollTo(0,0)' which > turns out to be sub-optimal. > You can see the effect, if you press `m' to switch to plain view > mode. The TOC then stays where it was before the click. > > Hm - now as I write this... maybe it helps to just hide hide the > info-view widget... I'll figure... > I checked just now, looks normal again :) > > > > Sebastian > Xin