Hi Sebastian, I see. So, in your initial email, "using mouse" only means click on the links make by the js file. Xin On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 10:58 AM, Sebastian Rose wrote: > Xin Shi writes: > > Hi Sebastian, > > > > This is a really great feature I was hoping to have! > > > > I tried to get the http://orgmode.org/org-info.js and tested on Firefox > > 3.0.11, the "B" works but click on the go back button is not working. ... > > not sure why. > > > The reason for this is, we can not modify the history. What we can do, > is to modify the current history entry. If we used > > document.location.href="..."; > > the page would be reloaded when going to the next section. > > The browsers back button works only across history entries (i.e. from > one file to another in this case). > But going back in the navigation history of the current file works only > through the keyboard shortcuts or the clicking the links org-info.js > adds to the page. > > > > Sebastian >