Hi Nick, On 06/13/2013 01:21 PM, Nick Dokos wrote: > If you *are* running v8.x, do C-h v org-export-backends RET > and then click the customize link towards the bottom of the help text. > That will take you directly to the place where you can customize > the variable. This does take me to the place, and even allows me to set the variable, but it doesn't work. And it specifically says it must be set with M-x customize. But I've not bee able to find it so far. Or you can run some code, but I don't know how yet. I reinstalled org-mode from git, so I using version 8 now. Louis