* Automatic "mailto:" links when exporting to html
@ 2013-05-13  9:36 Philippe Coatmeur
From: Philippe Coatmeur @ 2013-05-13  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello everyone

This is my first message here ; My name is Phil ; Please excuse my bad
english and general noobiness.

I need email addresses to become clickable "mailto:" links in my docs ;
I'm in the (quite tedious I must say) process of writing a function that
would do that :

  * Replace valid.email-adress@somed0main.ext
  * with
    [[mailto:valid.email-adress@somed0main.ext][valid.email-adress@somed0main.ext]]

But maybe there's a native way to tell org-mode to do it at export time
that I did not find ? I carefully examined the "Org Export HTML group: "
and the "Org Export General group: " customize groups but found nothing
relevant..?

This is such a logical way of doing things that I wanted to ask you, how
do you do this ?

Thank you for your time,

Phil