* new (iCalendar) exporter problem
@ 2013-05-05 20:02 Simon Thum
From: Simon Thum @ 2013-05-05 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Nicolas,

I'm using the new icalendar export and one of it's more advanced features:

(setq org-icalendar-exclude-tags '("noexport" "drawnin"))

The docstring says:

Tags that exclude a tree from export.
This variable allows to specify different exclude tags from other
back-ends.  It can also be set with the ICAL_EXCLUDE_TAGS
keyword.

What really happens: The icalendar CATEGORIES which I am filling with
these (i.e. (setq org-icalendar-categories '(all-tags))) no longer bears
the mentioned strings, but the actual entries are still there.

I could not see any obvious mistake in how exclude-tags are handled.
Thus, I concluded maybe it affects other exporters as well.

Apart from that, it seems to work fine. I just got me the latest maint
but the issue persists.

Cheers,

Simon