Dear Daimrod, Thank you for these remarks, next time I know. I attached a "clean" patch. On 03.05.2013 10:40, Daimrod wrote: > Martin writes: > > Hello Martin, > > Thanks for your patch. I will only make a few stylistic remarks. > > 1. Could you add `contrib/lisp/ox-taskjuggler.el:' to the subject? (The > first line of the commit message) > > 2. IIUC you don't need the TINYCHANGE cookie because the changes are > made in contrib/ which doesn't require copyright assignment. > Furthermore, I don't think your changes could be considered `tiny' > (it changes more than 20 lines and doesn't look like a rewrite). > > 3. Could you reformat a bit your code so it fit in 80 column? (You can > often use M-q for the comments) >