* Bug in orgtbl-to-generic (did only show up in Gmane list)
@ 2013-04-04  8:05 Gerhard
From: Gerhard @ 2013-04-04  8:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,
Using my new and unregistered email-address the message did only show up
in gmane list (http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/68915). And
a solution was provided there.

I did not see the change in the repository yet, so I send this message
here to the original mailing list.

* Re: Bug in orgtbl-to-generic (did only show up in Gmane list)
@ 2013-04-07  7:42 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-04-07  7:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerhard; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Gerhard,

Gerhard <gsqual@gmail.com> writes:

> I did not see the change in the repository yet, so I send this message here
> to the original mailing list.

I just applied the change, let us know if it works correctly for you.

Thanks for the heads up,

--
 Bastien

* Re: Bug in orgtbl-to-generic (did only show up in Gmane list)
@ 2013-04-07  9:34   ` Gerhard
From: Gerhard @ 2013-04-07  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Bastien,

Am 07.04.2013 09:42, schrieb Bastien:
> Hi Gerhard,
>
> Gerhard <gsqual@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I did not see the change in the repository yet, so I send this message here
>> to the original mailing list.
> I just applied the change, let us know if it works correctly for you.
>
> Thanks for the heads up,

Yes, it works correctly for me. Thanks!

Regarding Gmane, for info:
I think I was confused by googlemail because my own message did not show
up the same way as other messages. Sorry. But I'm happy that the patch
is applied now.

I really like org-mode and I like watching the mailing list and seeing
how much work is done for org-mode every day. Keep up the good work!