From: Buddy Butterfly <buddy.butterfly@web.de>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Creating Gantt charts by Exporting to TaskJuggler 3.3.0
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 18:06:11 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Guys,

long time ago, but I tried again to go into taskjuggling with
org-mode.

I still feel the lack of the support for all tj properties a
major drawback.

@Christian: Did you work on something like the prefix proposal below?
This would be real cool as we could then just use any property we would
like.

Thanks and best regards,
Matt