Am 22.02.2013 15:52, schrieb Michael Albinus: > Andreas Röhler writes: > >> Hi folks, > > Hi, > >> What about using some of the tools around? >> >> Mirroring the stuff at github would provide a tracker just by the way... > > Or you use debbugs.gnu.org, which hosts the Emacs bugtracker. Some of > the org bugs will arrive there anyway, from people using "M-x > report-emacs-bug". > > > And there are debbugs.el and debbugs-gnu.el, which allow access to the > bugs from inside Emacs. I could imagine a debbugs-org.el as well, which > translates bugs into org tasks, or whatever. > > >> Cheers, >> >> Andreas > > Best regards, Michael (author of debbugs.el, coauthor of debbugs-gnu.el) > Fine for me. With exception of the noise, M-x report-emacs-bugs tends to send. Herewith is a slim version, adapted to org-mode AFAIU