Hi, I have just started using `org-mode`, and it is very cool ! Thank you for your collective work. There is a small patch I would like to submit : when writing listings for the OCaml programming language, one should use the "[Objective]Caml" dialect, which is different from the "Caml" dialect. This is not reflected in the latex exported code. The attached patch changes this. Thank you in advance for your patience, this is my first patch so I hope I did everything correctly. Cheers ! -- Basile Pesin Inria Paris - PARKAS