Hi guys, First of all, thank you so much for your quick answers during the holidays, I really didn't expect any answer until next year :) So, Andreas was right, I got the newest version of python-mode and the problem is gone. BTW, the bug also show up if org-mode gets loaded before or after python-mode, it doesn't matter. It was the first thing I tried. Thanks, great work Till On 12/25/2012 11:28 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Andreas, > > Andreas Röhler writes: > >> This was fixed in trunk some days ago. Get it via >> >> bzr branch lp:python-mode > Thanks. I let Till confirm the fix. > >> BTW bug should not show up, if org-mode gets loaded before >> python-mode.el > Maybe, but normal use of Org don't require to require org-mode > explicitly in the user init file, as .org files load org-mode > automatically. >