On 19/12/12 13:48, Jeff Mickey wrote: > I'm running into these problems as well. I was curious if you've had > any time to work on this. As a general question to the org list: What > dynamic languages similar to how scheme will interact with it's > inferior process (python and ruby?) have decently complete org babel > implementations that I can look at to fix parts of this? I'd like to > get :session working. // jeff Thanks for asking, Jeff. I've had quite good success using geiser. I'm still waiting to hear from the FSF about updating my assignment, but I'd be happy to unofficially share my code with you in the meantime. Kind Regards, Mike Gauland