System etc. Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit Cygwin 1.7.17-1 GNU Emacs 24.2.1(i686-pc-cygwin, GTK+ Version 2.24.11) of 2012-08-27 on fiona Org-mode version 7.9.2 (release_7.9.2-646-g664217 @ /home/Charlie/elisp/org-mode/lisp/) updated using the following make autoloads && make update Up until the past week or two, whenever I updated from git, even when no .el files were changed, the org manual was always "remade", "retypeset" and other info or TeX files as well. For my most recent update I decided to create a log (attached) and noticed permission denied for some files concerning org.t2d. Also attached is a list of files in the ~/elsip/org-mode/doc directory. I have cc'd Achim Gratz in case this is a cygwin related problem (at least it is my impression that Achim also uses cygwin .) I have not downloaded emacs-24.2.90-1; however all other packages were updated (including the AucTeX). If this is not a bug, just point me in the correct direction so I can solve this. TIA. Charlie Millar