* [Dev] Org-mode Test Framework
@ 2010-10-06  3:28 Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2010-10-06  3:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

A test framework based on ert [1] is now included in the testing
directory of the org-mode repository.  Directions for use are included
in testing/README.org.

This is based on work by Sebastian Rose and myself.

Enjoy -- Eric

Footnotes:
[1]  http://github.com/ohler/ert

* Re: [Dev] Org-mode Test Framework
@ 2010-10-06  4:42 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2010-10-06  4:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: nicholas.dokos, Org Mode

Eric Schulte <schulte.eric@gmail.com> wrote:

> A test framework based on ert [1] is now included in the testing
> directory of the org-mode repository.  Directions for use are included
> in testing/README.org.
>
> This is based on work by Sebastian Rose and myself.
>
> Enjoy -- Eric
>
> Footnotes:
> [1]  http://github.com/ohler/ert

Thanks to both of you for doing this!

A couple of small things for the README:

o I needed to add the testing directory to my load-path. Without it,
  org-test-load barfed in the (require 'org-test-ob-consts) when loading
  testing/lisp/test-ob-exp.el.

o I needed to create testing/contrib/lisp by hand. Again, org-test-load
  complained without it. Should that be part of the repository?

Thanks,
Nick

* Re: [Dev] Org-mode Test Framework
@ 2010-10-06  4:46 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2010-10-06  4:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: nicholas.dokos, Org Mode

... and a typo on line 24 of README.org: just->jump.

Nick

* Re: [Dev] Org-mode Test Framework
@ 2010-10-06 15:03   ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2010-10-06 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nicholas.dokos; +Cc: Org Mode

Hi Nick,

Thanks for noticing these points, I've pushed up fixes for both.

-- Eric

@ 2010-10-06 15:04   ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2010-10-06 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nicholas.dokos; +Cc: Org Mode