* Bug or not? vCard export problem
@ 2012-10-27 16:48 Simon Thum
From: Simon Thum @ 2012-10-27 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I'm currently setting up org for more automatic syncing. One of the
tings I'm testing is auto-regenerating a vCard list of my org-contacts
content on update:

emacs -f org-contacts-export-as-vcard

This does not work. However if I load some org file:

emacs whatnot.org -f org-contacts-export-as-vcard

things get rolling.

I'm not sure it's a bug, and the workaround seems easy enough if
superfluous. Just wanted to let you know in case this is intended to
actually work.

If someone knows a better solution please speak up.

Cheers,

Simon

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-10-27 16:48 UTC | newest]