Hi, I noticed that its possible to enter a name containing blanks when calling orgtbl-insert-radio-table. I don't think that this is intended, because blanks are used as separators in the "#+ORGTBL" line. Entering a the name "first table" will result in the following error message: "No such transformation function table" For me (as a novice) it was at first not obvious what I did wrong. My suggestion is to chose an other input method that forbids blanks. I fixed this locally with the attached patch, but I'm sure there are better solutions (I find it unintuitive that blanks terminate the input). Best Regards Pascal