Hallo, On 10/08/2012 06:49 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Robert Klein writes: > >> umm, no, it doesn't work. I even have more issues now. >> >> 1. At first, when calling org-e-publish I got an error message "void >> function org-e-html-publish-to-html" >> >> I go rid of the message by this patch (which most probably is the >> wrong thing to do): > > Just (require 'org-e-html) instead. > >> 2. When calling org-e-publish from a buffer visiting a file outside of >> the base-directory i still get empty images. >> >> 3. When calling org-e-pblish from a buffer visiting a file in the >> base-directory the intermediate tex file doesn't even have the >> "includegraphics" commands. (I checked this twice, as I didn't >> believe it at first). Do the my changes in 1. above bork the exporter >> totally? > > I don't think so, but I cannot reproduce your problem. Could you try > again in a fresh emacs, once back-ends you need have been required? > I re-installed the git-version of org-mode, required 'org-e-html and 'org-e-latex and exported from a fresh emacs. Issue 1 and 3 above are gone, but I still get empty images when calling org-e-publish from a buffer visiting a file outside the base-directory. I appended both a minimal .emacs and org file I used for the tests. Best regards Robert