Hi there, over the past months (or years) I have learned to love emacs (as it has its learning curve :-). Especially org-mode is what I am using quite often. Recent updates to Emacs brought a real cool enhancements to the clocktable. Namely indent, timestamp, etc. I think that a table for estimates and clocking relate to each other. I therefore ask, if it would be possible to have columnview and clocktable be merged to have same functionality, look and feel? This is especially: - both should have :id to reference specific tree - both should have :indent, timestamp - both should have configurable columns for which properties etc. can be displayed. So to clocktable additional columns could be added after the time columns. - Clocktable should just be a special mode and additional columns should be freely configurable as in columnview. Motivation for this: I am trying to use org-mode to do little project estimates. Though the printing result to pdf especially the table format is far behind clocktable (stars in place of indentation, etc.). Clocktable can be brought to a real nice printing in pdf when using logtables etc. So I have started to misuse it and do the estimates with clocktable meaning I clock in and out the components and adjust with the S-. For using it properly for project estimation it would also be cool to be able to switch effort estimates base type. At the moment it is time. What also is needed are days (with fractions). In estimation I use as smallest part half a day (0.5). I have attached a senseless document with the exported table. Isn't the table looking cool? Though it would be nice to have this for estimates with days and not hours, etc. Problems I detected with clocktable: - when having :timestamp, :indent is not working - :timestamp should be placeable after tasks and before times (maybe freely?). - when using :scope subtree and there is/are other branches in the document, :indet indents much further than it should be. What do you think? Best regards, Matt