* Problems with org-crypt on win7
@ 2012-07-13 21:17 Simon Thum
From: Simon Thum @ 2012-07-13 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

with some luck I managed top get org-crypt and gpg-agent running mostly
smoothly on win7/emacs 23. Except one or two things which is why I'm
seeking help here. emacs 24 did not work well (crashed when opening
files), so an update is not an option so far.

My files are utf-8 unix, as I mostly work on linux. The same encoding is
on win7. Now when I encode a section on win7, I get ^M at the end of
every line of GPG's ascii-armor.

Is there some way to post-process the GPG output or otherwise swiftly
get rid of the ^M cruft?

The other issue is that the en/decryption (not sure which, but more
likely decryption) is playing tricks on me - but solely on win32. Most
times after decryption I discover that the decrypted text is an old
version of the text in fact. Where "old" means "as it happended to be
the first time it was encrypted this emacs run", roughly.

Is there any obvious thing I might be missing, like temporary
files/buffers to be cleaned?

I'd appreciate any kind of pointer as I have absolutely no idea what
might be going wrong.

Cheers,

Simon

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-07-13 21:17 UTC | newest]