* file name prefix in agenda view
@ 2011-12-14 21:33 sergio
From: sergio @ 2011-12-14 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hello.

Is it possible to turn of file prefix (file:) in agenda view?
I use the only one file for agenda and don't plan to use more than one.

--
sergio.

* Re: file name prefix in agenda view
@ 2011-12-16  1:45 ` Herbert Sitz
From: Herbert Sitz @ 2011-12-16  1:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

sergio <mailbox <at> sergio.spb.ru> writes:
> Is it possible to turn of file prefix (file:) in agenda view?
> I use the only one file for agenda and don't plan to use more than one.

The first field of agenda lines is actually the 'Category' of the heading, which
defaults to the filename.  You can get it to blank out the Category field by
including this line in config lines of your documents:

#+CATEGORY

I don't know if there's some way to set it to a blank value globally.  I expect
there is; maybe someone else can point it out.

-- Herb

* Re: file name prefix in agenda view
@ 2011-12-16  1:54   ` Herbert Sitz
From: Herbert Sitz @ 2011-12-16  1:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Herbert Sitz <hesitz <at> gmail.com> writes:

> The first field of agenda lines is actually the 'Category' of the heading,
> defaults to the filename.  You can get it to blank out the Category field by
> including this line in config lines of your documents:
>
> #+CATEGORY

Sorry, that should have been:

#+CATEGORY:

* Re: file name prefix in agenda view
@ 2011-12-16  3:34     ` Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira @ 2011-12-16  3:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Herbert Sitz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

You can change how the items appear in the agenda views by changing the
org-agenda-prefix-format variable to your liking. It is easier to change
the default value to remove the category.

--
Darlan Cavalcante Moreira

* Re: file name prefix in agenda view
@ 2011-12-16 22:55   ` sergio
From: sergio @ 2011-12-16 22:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 12/16/2011 05:45 AM, Herbert Sitz wrote:

> The first field of agenda lines is actually the 'Category' of the
> heading, which defaults to the filename.

Thank you!

--
sergio.