Hi Looks like fantastic work, congratulations! Thank heavens I finally > got Ubuntu/emacs/orgmode/git running natively on my Android phone, > otherwise I'd be green with envy ;-) > That means you run a full emacs23 together with org-mode on your phone :o .... oh thanks now I'm be green with envy :P .... Any docs, how-tos, screencasts, screenshots, notes, tips and tricks ? Regards, Torsten To be not OT: Where should someone start to learn about the interaction between org-mode and the mobile app...