* LaTeX export keyword coloring
@ 2011-11-25 18:52 Michael Bach
From: Michael Bach @ 2011-11-25 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I am having trouble controlling what org's LaTeX export does with my
keyword markup.  I have set

org-export-latex-todo-keyword-markup (quote (("NEW" . "\\new{%s}")
                                             ("TODO" . "\\todo{%s}")
                                             ("DONE" . "\\done{%s}")))

In the org file, I got

#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[usenames, dvipsnames]{color}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \def\done#1{{\color{ForestGreen}#1}}

I am using the standard latex export class.  When I export to a
temporary buffer via C-c C-e L, I see this below my inserted
#+LATEX_HEADER lines

\usepackage[usenames, dvipsnames]{color}
\def\done#1{{\color{ForestGreen}#1}}
\usepackage{color}
\def\todo#1{{\color{red}#1}}
\def\done#1{{\color{green}#1}}
\providecommand{\alert}[1]{\textbf{#1}}

Now I wonder where the last 4 lines (which overrule the coloring) came
from and am at a loss.  I could not find it in the docs and googled
around to no avail.  Also, I do not think this is caused by my other
org-mode configuration settings.

Can someone give me a hint on where to look for a solution?  Do I miss
something obvious?

Thanks in advance,
Michael Bach

* Re: LaTeX export keyword coloring
@ 2011-11-27 22:14 ` Michael Bach
From: Michael Bach @ 2011-11-27 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Michael Bach <phaebz@gmail.com> writes:

> Can someone give me a hint on where to look for a solution?  Do I miss
> something obvious?

Indeed I missed something obvious.  Once again: More thinking, less
typing.

Sorry for the noise